Multiview crashed my adobe premiere?

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Juan Preuyt

Multiview crashed my adobe premiere?

PostMon Aug 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Hi Guys first id like ,to ask where ican change to my real name as i see in user cp it does not allow it...
Secondly for my question i recently got into adobe coming from a web design background and creating videos is jus so much more rewarding , ive run into a problem though with multi-view , i managed to use it once , after that my adobe premiere just seems to cut out saying "this program has stopped responding" after a few minutes usually. I am a novice at all this , could somebody please provide some solutions that i could try to fix this , is it a compatibility issue? Windows 10 64 , are these products compatible? or is it what i fear that my hardware that might not be handling the programs?

Thanks in advance
Juan

Juan Preuyt

Re: Multiview crashed my adobe premiere?

PostFri Aug 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Ok just in case somebody else comes across this problem, it doesn't seem to be a hardware issue . Ive Duplicated the programs on another computer and everything runs fine. The specs though are lower than my main. Operating systems are the same. It must be some software interfering n the crash also gives me no dialog in windows error logs.

Return to Getting Started