Welcome

Ask software engineering and SDK questions for developers working on Mac OS X, Windows or Linux.
  • Author

Grant Petty

Blackmagic Design

Welcome

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 am

Welcome to the Official Blackmagic Forum.

We have created this forum to allow people to communicate with each other and to learn and get advice from some of the wonderfully talented people who work in the television and film industries and take the time to post here.

We really want this forum to be respectful and friendly, so we have created some rules in the registration process to protect these forums from trolls and product vs product fights etc. While some people think fights on forums are entertaining, my feeling is what's better is a place that eliminates fights and just focuses on people helping each other to become more creative.

I think there is enough fighting and hate in the world, so lets just have the creativity here! Thats what we are trying to do.

I hope you can all help us achieve that. I hope you can use the knowledge posted here on these forums to save time and money and to learn more every day. After all its constant learning that makes life exciting.

Regards,

Grant
Blackmagic Design

Return to Software Developers