Can't find BMDSwitcherAPI.bundle in my own projects

Ask software engineering and SDK questions for developers working on Mac OS X, Windows or Linux.
  • Author

paddywarner

Can't find BMDSwitcherAPI.bundle in my own projects

PostMon Jul 31, 2023 9:07 pm

Hi all,

Quite new to using the Atem SDK so it may be a rookie error on my part. I'm using Xcode on MacOS to try and build some custom apps with the SDK but can't get my apps to build properly, always failing with the error:

Code: Select all
[15406:1236523] [general] Error loading /Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/Switchers/BMDSwitcherAPI.bundle/Contents/MacOS/BMDSwitcherAPI (108):  dlopen(/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/Switchers/BMDSwitcherAPI.bundle/Contents/MacOS/BMDSwitcherAPI, 0x0109): tried: '/Users/paddywarner/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/BM_DEV_2-gnufjnriqovpfsdfizhytaeucsql/Build/Products/Debug/BMDSwitcherAPI' (no such file), '/usr/lib/system/introspection/BMDSwitcherAPI' (no such file, not in dyld cache), '/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/Switchers/BMDSwitcherAPI.bundle/Contents/MacOS/BMDSwitcherAPI' (code signature in <C285C131-9F0E-374E-9D08-0C0F4B8218F3> '/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/Switchers/BMDSwitcherAPI.bundle/Contents/MacOS/BMDSwitcherAPI' not valid for use in process: mapping process and mapped file (non-platform) have different Team IDs), '/System/Volumes/Preboot/Cryptexes/OS/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/Switchers/BMDSwitcherAPI.bundle/Contents/MacOS/BMDSwitcherAPI' (no such file), '/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/Switchers/BMDSwitcherAPI.bundle/Contents/MacOS/BMDSwitcherAPI' (code signature in <C285C131-9F0E-374E-9D08-0C0F4B8218F3> '/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/Switchers/BMDSwitcherAPI.bundle/Contents/MacOS/BMDSwitcherAPI' not valid for use in process: mapping process and mapped file (non-platform) have different Team IDs)

The samples work absolutely fine with the exact same file path and I'm at a loss as I can't see any differences in the configuration of my Xcode projects and the samples. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Paddy

Return to Software Developers