How to import Atem SDK with Gradle?

Ask software engineering and SDK questions for developers working on Mac OS X, Windows or Linux.
  • Author

MrSemas

How to import Atem SDK with Gradle?

PostSun Oct 08, 2023 2:25 pm

Hello, I want to start developing android applications with Atem SDK but I cannot find anywhere how to import Atem SDK/Library using gradle. Thanks in advance :D

Julusian

Re: How to import Atem SDK with Gradle?

PostThu Oct 12, 2023 11:13 am

The ATEM SDK only supports windows and macos.

There are many opensource third party connection libraries that you could use instead, depending on the language you wish to use

MrSemas

PostThu Oct 12, 2023 12:36 pm

Julusian wrote:The ATEM SDK only supports windows and macos.

There are many opensource third party connection libraries that you could use instead, depending on the language you wish to use

Hm, I wanted to use kotlin but couldn't find library for it

Carolyn

PostWed Nov 15, 2023 11:51 am

MrSemas wrote:Hello, I want to start developing android applications with Atem SDK but I cannot find anywhere how to import Atem SDK/Library using gradle. Thanks in advance :D

To import the Atem SDK with Gradle, add the SDK dependency in the dependencies block of your app's build.gradle file, specifying the group ID, artifact ID, and version. Then, sync your project with Gradle files. If the SDK is not available via a public repository, download the SDK JAR, place it in the libs directory, and include it in the dependencies.

Return to Software Developers