Windows Universal apps integration

Ask software engineering and SDK questions for developers working on Mac OS X, Windows or Linux.
  • Author

Sergey Stoyanov

Windows Universal apps integration

PostMon Oct 31, 2016 2:56 pm

Hello all!
On behalf of my friend I am asking a question about the use of the SDK or rather code integration.

My friend is trying to build Windows Universal app that needs to access the video stream coming from "Intensity Shuttle for USB3" in order to overlay other images on top of the video signal.
As we are not familiar enough with C++ and we need to work with managed code, is there any way to use and compile the C++ code as/inside of our Windows Universal app?

We found example code in "Blackmagic DeckLink SDK 10.8\Win\Samples\CapturePreview" that we think is what we need but have no idea how to use the code in our app.

Basically we need to get auto-detected DE interlaced signal in an Windows Universal app.

If anyone could provide help or sample code (Even if paid) we will be great full. Also should we succeed we will be happy to provide the code for anyone else trying to achieve similar results. Windows universal apps will be coming more and more in the future and as such I see benefit for all parties interested in the topic.

Best regards:
Sergey Stoyanov

Sergey Stoyanov

Re: Windows Universal apps integration

PostMon Nov 21, 2016 9:56 pm

No one writing Windows Universal ?

Return to Software Developers