Japan's P.A.I.N.T Uses ATEM Television Studio Pro HD

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Stephanie Hueter

Blackmagic Design

Japan's P.A.I.N.T Uses ATEM Television Studio Pro HD

PostThu Feb 22, 2018 2:45 pm

Blackmagic Design announced today that Japan's P.A.I.N.T used Micro Studio Camera 4K, ATEM Television Studio Pro HD, MultiView 4, UltraStudio 4K, Smart Videohub 12x12 and Video Assist for an event called 'LIMITS Digital Art Battle.'

LIMITS Digital Art Battle is a new form of entertainment in art where artists draw paintings on a PC in only 20 minutes. The paintings are based on a theme disclosed just before the battle, and judges and audience cast their ballots to decide a winner. It is a one-on-one fight to compete in speed, imagination and creativity. Begun by Osaka production company P.A.I.N.T in 2015, tournaments will be held in the United States as well as Asian countries, with the world championship scheduled to take place in Tokyo in May 2018 with winners from each city. These events are streamed online on YouTube Live and other streaming services, and is watched by creators, art school students and people who love new forms of art.

Daisuke Itamiya, CCO of P.A.I.N.T, founded the company to promote the digital art battle and is in charge of event management, web streaming, local event planning and artist management.

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0180222-01

Return to Announcements