55+ Fall TV and Streaming Series Rely on Blackmagic Design

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Kerry de Boer

Blackmagic Design

55+ Fall TV and Streaming Series Rely on Blackmagic Design

PostThu Dec 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that the company’s production and post products are being used to complete many of the fall 2018 season’s new and returning television shows and streaming series. More than 55 shows rely on Blackmagic Design’s digital film cameras; Fusion Studio visual effects (VFX), compositing, 3D and motion graphics software; and DaVinci Resolve Studio editing, color correction and digital audio software; as well as its switchers, routers, monitors and capture and playback devices.

Growing on the more than 40 fall TV shows announced in 2017, the 2018 shows, such as “Charmed,” “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” and “The Big Bang Theory” join the hundreds of top shows created with Blackmagic Design products.

DP Judd Overton relies on the URSA Mini Pro and Micro Cinema Camera to capture unique angles and provide additional coverage on “No Activity” for CBS All Access. “I shoot a very cinematic look on a tight schedule,” said Judd Overton, cinematographer for “No Activity”. “I need to know my camera has the latitude and flexibility I need. The Ursa Mini Pro and Micro Cinema Cameras are designed to work for post production and I know they have the image quality I need for the show. I’m always eager to put the Blackmagic cameras into play on a scene.”

To learn more, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0181213-01

Return to Announcements