Announcing DaVinci Resolve 10.1

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Kerry de Boer

Blackmagic Design

Announcing DaVinci Resolve 10.1

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced the release of DaVinci Resolve 10.1 software which adds new editing and 3D stereoscopic features as well as support for Final Cut Pro™ X 10.1. DaVinci Resolve 10.1 is available now for download free of charge for all existing DaVinci Resolve customers from the Blackmagic Design website.

The new DaVinci Resolve 10.1 update adds innovative editing features that includes allowing users to preview and align multiple camera takes while editing, so they can quickly switch between takes to show their clients shot options live from the timeline. Editors can now copy individual clips in the editing timeline with a simple drag and drop, making it easier to use the same footage in different parts of the edit.

To learn more, please visit http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/press/p ... seID=50374

kaynemo

Re: Announcing DaVinci Resolve 10.1

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 11:58 am

Just a question - as I didn't find the information elsewhere. Sorry if this is off topic or what. I own a davinci resolve 9 software. Do I need to purchase version 10 or is there a free upgrade ? Thanks in advance for the info.

Regards

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

Re: Announcing DaVinci Resolve 10.1

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 5:23 pm

It's a free upgrade. Just download it from the BMD web site Support area and install.
Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

Return to Announcements