Magic Lantern RAW Video and Blackmagic Cinema Cameras

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Kerry de Boer

Blackmagic Design

Magic Lantern RAW Video and Blackmagic Cinema Cameras

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Max Rottersman will be holding a meetup to discuss Blackmagic Cinema Cameras, Magic Lantern and all things RAW. The event will take place on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 7:00pm at Microsoft Corp in Cambridge, MA. For more information, visit http://www.meetup.com/Magic-Lantern-RAW ... 159199382/.

Dustin Albert

Re: Magic Lantern RAW Video and Blackmagic Cinema Cameras

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Very cool news. Hopefully people will now come to the realization that they ARE being heard.

I do have one question, regarding the title of this post. Does this involve the cinema camera line only (2.5K and Pocket), or does this also include the 4K Production camera?

Thanks to all at BMD for a fantastic job! Keep up the amazing work!
Never stop learning and trying new things…

maxotics

Re: Magic Lantern RAW Video and Blackmagic Cinema Cameras

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Six people attended. My favorite line of night was one user was gushing about the BMPCC and then said, "But you'd have to rip my BM (2.5K) from my dead cold hands."

I came to the BMPCC from Magic Lantern and want to keep the meeting open to all RAW-based video. I'm going to set up another meetup in a few weeks.

For the next meeting we're going to go through the whole process of shooting to VIMEO. Hopefully I can record it with my BMPCC ;)
Max Rottersman
Cambridge, MA, USA
maxotics.com flickr.com/maxotics vimeo.com/maxotics

Return to Announcements