MAXXED OUT Event w/ Nike Shot w/ Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Grace McInnis

Blackmagic Design

MAXXED OUT Event w/ Nike Shot w/ Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro

PostWed Jul 12, 2023 7:31 pm

Blackmagic Design announced today that Chilly Source, a lifestyle label that engages in various creative activities based on the theme of “chilling’” and feel good music, used Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro digital film cameras and DaVinci Resolve Studio, as well as other Blackmagic Design products, to capture and post the ”MAXXED OUT x Chilly Source MARKET” event. The event was a collaboration between Chilly Source and Nike.

Chilly Source was started by Yusuke Yotsuyanagi, aka DJ KRO, uploading his DJ mix videos to YouTube. Chilly Source has become a life style label with a team of creators, including designers and videographers as well as DJs and musicians.

“I was uploading mix videos as an individual, and when my YouTube followers reached 10,000, I thought it would be better to start a DJ label. So, I gathered a group of people and started Chilly Source about seven years ago,” said Yotsuyanagi.

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0230712-01

Return to Announcements