Midwest Film Co. Relies on Cintel Scanner

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Grace McInnis

Blackmagic Design

Midwest Film Co. Relies on Cintel Scanner

PostFri Sep 22, 2023 6:18 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that Midwest Film Co. relies on Cintel Scanner for real time scanning for still photography and motion pictures. Based in Wichita, KS, the film lab is unique in that its scanning process for stills involves the same overall workflow as motion picture.

Since opening its doors in 2019, Midwest Film Co. has scanned hundreds of thousands of feet of film in just four short years. As Owner Justin Cary noted, the lab was built around Cintel Scanner thanks to its affordability and real time speed.

“I purchased Cintel with the hopes of helping filmmakers produce their work on film without destroying their bank accounts,” he explained. “I’m a cinematographer as well, and shipping your undeveloped negatives across the country with the hopes that you’ll get something back is nerve racking. I wanted to provide an affordable service that delivers the best images possible, all in a timely fashion, with clients kept in the loop on every step of the process.”

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0230922-01

Return to Announcements