Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction S6 Shot on URSA Mini Pro 12K

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Grace McInnis

Blackmagic Design

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction S6 Shot on URSA Mini Pro 12K

PostThu Nov 09, 2023 9:22 pm

n this exclusive interview, we sit down with showrunner Holger Frick, co founder of Superama Filmproduktions GmbH, and Director of Photography Edward Salerno Jr., who share their insights into the creative process on RTL2’s “Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction,” the challenges faced and the technology that made the sixth season possible.

“I connected with Holger Frick through a mutual acquaintance and subsequently interviewed with him and his team, expressing my interest in and appreciation for the original series from the '90s. Shortly after that interview, I was brought on board, and from there, we immersed ourselves in the visual narrative, never looking back,” begins Salerno Jr.

“During discussions with Holger and director Ben Munz we delved into the essence of what the original ‘90s show had captured. We carefully considered the visual aesthetics, shot style, camera movements, and each director's unique aspirations and objectives. This allowed each short to have its own visual identity within the broader world building framework.”

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/uk/med ... 0231109-01

Return to Announcements