C&I Studios Relies on DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio’s Cut Page

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Stephanie Hueter

Blackmagic Design

C&I Studios Relies on DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio’s Cut Page

PostWed Aug 21, 2019 3:08 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that C&I Studios, a global content creation agency, is using DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio’s new cut page for faster than ever editing. Relying on DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio for end to end post production, including editing, color grading, visual effects (VFX) and Fairlight audio, C&I Studios created a video for the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts showcasing one of its signature programs, Turnaround Arts, a school reform effort that transforms priority schools through the strategic use of the arts.

Having worked with clients such as Coca-Cola, P&G and Polaroid, C&I Studios is an international idea agency headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with additional studios in Los Angeles, New York City and London. Working from concept to completion, C&I Studios offers video and film production, social media, branding, photography and more. In addition to relying on DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio in a collaborative server environment, the agency also shoots in Blackmagic RAW with the Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K and Pocket Cinema Camera 4K digital film cameras.

“We’ve been testing out the public beta of version 16 since it was announced at NAB 2019, and we immediately knew the cut page would be invaluable when it came to our social media deliverables,” said Joshua Miller, CEO, C&I Studios. “We put out videos for Instagram and YouTube every single day, and the only way we can cut that fast is with DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio’s new cut page. Since it’s so streamlined, we can really fly with quick edits, and the new quick export also lets us deliver directly to YouTube.”

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0190821-01

Return to Announcements