No Support ANSWER!

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Javier Sanchez

No Support ANSWER!

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 6:20 pm

I have write 3 support request on the support web, and in the forum for an ultrascope problem but no CONTACT from support!

... Still waiting!

mail:

"Ok so, i bought an ultrascope 1 year ago and as it was not 3G i put back in the box...
So i see now it is 3G as the web says, y put it back on a pc (w7) i have plug my 3g bnc and nothing just see the 422 signal.
Is that my model is too old and need an update, or there is a new one 3g capable which is not the one i have?
any idea?"
Javier Sanchez Ortiz
Colorist (Telecine-Digital)
Owner

EnGamaDos S.p.A
www.engamados.cl

Leu-Wenn Delabie

Re: No Support ANSWER!

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 4:13 pm

I tried to contact the support too but no answer in 3 days, did they answer you ?
Leu-Wenn Delabie
www.leuwarou.leuwenn.com

Joshua Helling

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Hello Javier,

We see that you emailed us on Wednesday of last week and that Dwaine Maggart responded to you on Friday a couple of times. It looks like you guys worked out the issue with the Ultrascope not supporting RGB 3G.

Please respond to your ticket if you have any more questions.
Joshua Helling

Director of World Wide Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Joshua Helling

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi Leuwenn,

I've checked out ticket tracking software for you, but you're not in our database (mine extends only to US customers). So it looks like your support ticket was sent to our EMEA office. I will send your email over to them and see if they can follow up with you!

If you'd like to start a new post with some details we can see if our staff and the good forum members can help out as well!
Joshua Helling

Director of World Wide Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to Off-Topic