BMCC EF and MFT for sale $1350 each (No DaVinci Resolve)

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Jayson Rahmlow

BMCC EF and MFT for sale $1350 each (No DaVinci Resolve)

PostFri Nov 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Hey All,
I went a little BMCC crazy and bought 3 cameras and am selling off two. The EF has been my A cam for a few months and decided to switch to the MFT with the speedbooster. So bought the MFT while waiting to sell the EF. Also bought the OM-D E-M5 as my photo camera and bought another MFT as my b-cam. Till I realized the OM-D can't do Live View over HDMI and I have a photoshoot next week and need a monitor because the camera has to go all the way against the ceiling and I promised the client they'll be able to monitor the shots. So I decided to sell the OM-D and the 2nd BMCC and put the money towards a 5d III which can do live view and can shoot b-roll raw footage if I need it to. So that being said I've got a BMCC EF and MFT for sale, each for $1350 without DaVinci Resolve.

BMCC MFT - SOLD

The EF has a little more wear on it. There's some scuffs from putting plates on and off the top and bottom. I bought it used from Adorama about 2 months ago. It's been great never had a problem with it.

They're $1350 each + $20 USPS priority shipping to US only

I'll accept paypal with a confirmed address.

The both come with their original box and accessories (except for DaVinci Resolve)

PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Jayson
Last edited by Jayson Rahmlow on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jayson Rahmlow
Applejackfilms.com
Los Angeles

Minor Detour

Re: BMCC EF and MFT for sale $1350 each (No DaVinci Resolve)

PostFri Nov 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Interested in the EF. Can you PM me a number to reach you at?

Thanks.
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're probably right."
- Henry Ford

http://minordetour.com

Return to Off-Topic