FS: BMPCC 6K G2 PL-Mount Filmmaking Kit

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

sampofilms

FS: BMPCC 6K G2 PL-Mount Filmmaking Kit

PostFri Aug 11, 2023 8:01 am

I purchased and used this camera body, PL mount, cages and accessories less than a year ago. The warranty on the camera body is still good until October of 2023. The lens, tripod and battery pack are not included. There are some scratches on the viewfinder (should have taken off my glasses when shooting) and some really mild marks on the body from normal use. Otherwise everything is in perfect working condition. All original boxes included.

The cage it is installed in has a slot to stick an SSD to easily shoot RAW. The second included cage is sleeker if you do not use external SSDs. The V mount battery sled helps balance the camera when using heavy lenses. There is also a power bank holder and power cable to USB-C which can be used to mount and run the camera off regular PD power banks.

- BMPCC 6K G2 Body w/Electronic Viewfinder add on
- Wooden Camera PL Mount (original mount and PL shims included if you want to revert camera back to stock)
- Sennheiser MKE 400 microphone
- x2 Small Rig Cage Kits (some pieces/screw missing but it's mostly there -- please check pics)
- Small Rig V Mount Battery rig
- Small Rig 15mm front mount
- Extra screen protector (one is installed on camera), misc. things in pics

Please note: lens, tripod and battery pack are not included. Let me know if you have any Qs.

ebay link with pics of full setup: https://www.ebay.com/itm/334973826459

$3k OBO

Best,

Nick

Return to Off-Topic