How dare they!!!

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Dmitry Kitsov

How dare they!!!

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 8:00 pm

How dare you BMD!
I am a smart student who knows for sure that bm4k is the only thing that will make me a great cinematographer (I am already printing business cards) and will help me win a cinematography prize in a 48h film project no problems.
So I be been eating nothing but ramen noodles for the last 12 month so I can buy bm4k and use it with my awesome 18-55 f3.4-5.6 canon ef lens with no light because 12 stops of dynamic range.
Now you go ahead and lower the price by one thou? Come on! I already accepted bunch of jobs I would do with this camera for like 50 bucks a day!!!
Shame to treat your customers like that.
Also, a question to all of you on the forum, if my 7d uses cf cards why can't they put them in bm4k. I have like 3 of them would be a shame to to to waste.
Last edited by Dmitry Kitsov on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitry Kitsov

Raleighharris

Re: How dare they!!!

PostTue Feb 11, 2014 3:00 am

No sarcasm here. Seriously BMD get it together. A thousand dollar price drop. You guys are making my wallet heavy and that is, not cool. I mean i may actually be able to afford this camera now. I will never sleep at night, thinking that i will have god like image quality for 3 grand. Could have at least warned me you were the future of amazing cameras and production equipment. Now i will be forced to Buy all of your products and share my love for BMD with everyone i know. They will be pretty pissed when I expand there mind with the possibilities of these cutting edge technologies. While you are dropping the price 1/4th of what i thought was extremely affordable, could you pat yourselves on the back for ruining my day. I hope you understand how this makes small upcoming production companies feel. What will i do with all these camera butterflys in my stomach. Oh yeah why cant i do x ray vision on my pocket cam yet? Seriously Better be on the next firmware update or i will have to do a small mediocre workaround and buy an attachment with that 1,000 dollars you just saved me.

Wish there was a non sarcasm button for threads too.
Maybe 1.7.1?

Return to Off-Topic