New Multiviewer arriving soon

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

James Bishop

New Multiviewer arriving soon

PostMon Sep 22, 2014 6:10 am

Nice to see the inclusion of the stand alone multiviewer from BMD. Due out late next month

Lots of nice functions by the look of things.
In the specs though I haven't been able to find if you can omit the OSD labels. can anyone shed some light on this? Our use would like to see a clean screen without any OSD.

Already put my order in for a couple of them...
James Bishop
Technical Services Supervisor @ Queensland Health

Gary Adams

Blackmagic Design

Re: New Multiviewer arriving soon

PostFri Sep 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Hello James. Yes, you will be able to disable the name display in the Multiviewer.

Regards, Gary
Gary Adams
Blackmagic Design

Justin Edgerly

PostSat Oct 04, 2014 5:28 am

Any plans to offer views other than 4x, 9x and 16x? perhaps 6x(3-across, 2-high) or 12x(4-across, 3-high) with a little spacing between the rows... Just to help with the aesthetics by minimizing dead PIPs. Or ATEM style with 2 large and 8 small? Maybe 4k output in the ATEM multi, regardless of system format? Just thinking out loud. Otherwise looking forward to trying them out! Would it be out of the question to hope for customizable layouts and sizing like the new Decimator DMON-12S? Pretty please? If so, I'd personally buy 10 :)

Gary Adams

Blackmagic Design

PostTue Oct 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Thank you Justin. We will certainly take this feedback. They are all good ideas.

Regards, Gary
Gary Adams
Blackmagic Design

Return to Off-Topic