Mount+Power for Nyrius Aries Pro/Paralinx Arrow $135Aud

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

hatzenbach

Mount+Power for Nyrius Aries Pro/Paralinx Arrow $135Aud

PostThu Feb 05, 2015 8:05 am

I have finally put to market my solution for mounting and powering a Nyrius aries pro or Paralinx Arrow transmitter. It is handmade, with care, in Australia.
It is substantially more compact & about half the price of the only commercially available alternative.
It is a compact solution that is barely any larger than the Sony NP-F330 Battery that powers it.
Aries mount small.jpg
Aries mount small.jpg (94.96 KiB) Viewed 1874 times

One fake NP-F330 will power the transmitter for about 3 hours.

I am selling them for $160 AUD including registered postage worldwide, on ebay. (which as of today is about $128 USD)
Happy to offer purchase price less postage ($25) refund within 7 days of receipt to anyone who doesn't think it's great when it arrives, who pays return shipping. (but that won't happen because you'll love it ;) )
Just copy this number and paste it into ebay - 121561613178

Ps. By incorporating a cable tie into the design, the HDMI mount allows a small amount of twist, acting as a 'shock absorber' for the HDMI connections.
This really helps to reduce strain on HDMI connectors, and even your transmitter if the HDMI cable or the transmitter is bumped.

Hatzen
Hatzen Bach. Now calling Australia home.

Rob Hargreaves

Re: Mount+Power for Nyrius Aries Pro/Paralinx Arrow $135Aud

PostWed Jun 10, 2015 1:54 pm

I recently got one of these and they work well, although the battery plate did come off with a rather small knock - nothing glue can't fix! ;)

Return to Off-Topic