Anyone in Paris with time on their hands?

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Greg Huson

Anyone in Paris with time on their hands?

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 1:54 am

Posting February 14

I'm looking for a 'friend with a good eye' to Shoot a half-day or so of documentary work in Paris. It's a simple interview and some b-roll, just a couple locations (5th and 1st,) as part of a sizzle reel, to pitch a show we're trying to sell. Not for broadcast or public use in any way. (We are LA based so not able to travel just to shoot the pitch.)

Please don't think of this as a job, really, since I don't have any budget, but if someone's interested and available, I can pay a very modest 'gratuity.' The interview subject could actually do it himself - but I'm hoping to find an aspiring documentarian who might be interested the challenge.

Please don't flame me for asking - and please don't be insulted: I get that we're mostly professionals here. I'm being upfront that this is essentially asking for a favor from someone I don't know yet. If I was profiting from this particular project, or had budget, I wouldn't ask in this way. If you don't like what I'm asking, please just ignore me and move on.

Contact me off list - directly - if interested. Greg (at) SecretHQ.com
GH
----------------------------------------------------
Greg Huson
Secret Headquarters, Inc
Post Production / Production
Santa Monica, CA
323 677 2092
www.SecretHQ.com
greg (at) SecretHQ.com

Return to Off-Topic