Tapatalk, NSFW pictures in phone notifications.

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Aleksander Øyen

Tapatalk, NSFW pictures in phone notifications.

PostSat Feb 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi.

Every day at around 16:00 my Tapatalk on my phone notifies me about posts it wants me to see,
I started getting pictures of more or less naked females showing up as a notification, and on my watch (smartwatch)

It does not look good when visiting customers and suddenly there are boobs on my wrist.
When i press one of these notifications, it always brings me to a thread here in the Blackmagic forum.

I have removed the other forums, so I am ONLY subscribed to THIS forum, and it still notifies me with boobs and butts...

SO, is there a problem with this forum, or is it Tapatalk that is broken?
Anyone else get these?

I have taken screenshots of some of these notifications, and I can post them.
but only if it is OK for the moderators.

Xtreemtec

Re: Tapatalk, NSFW pictures in phone notifications.

PostMon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 am

Tapatalk adds are based on search history.. If i'm looking for RC airplanes tapatalk push adds about rc airplanes..

Maybe you should clean your cookies / cache / search history.. ;)

But i stopped using tapatalk a long time ago because it is very add invested.. I can better scroll the forums just in the browser or check it at home at my computer.. :mrgreen:
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Return to Off-Topic