Ursa Mini Pro For Sale

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Romig González

Ursa Mini Pro For Sale

PostFri Oct 27, 2017 2:20 pm

I am selling my Ursa Mini Pro that I bought two months ago,
only two hours of use so it is as new, Includes battery plate.

Selling for US$ 5,600
If you are interested please e-mail me to:

estereomedia@gmail.com
Attachments
FOTO CAMARA 0.jpg
FOTO CAMARA 0.jpg (788.84 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
FOTO CAMARA 2.jpg
FOTO CAMARA 2.jpg (870.07 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
FOTO CAMARA 1.jpg
FOTO CAMARA 1.jpg (723.73 KiB) Viewed 1628 times

Romig González

Re: Ursa Mini Pro For Sale

PostMon Nov 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Bump!

Price drop to 5,300 and I'm adding a Cfast 2.0 to SSD adapter with a value of 110 dollars

I also want to give more information about the camera because my first message was incomplete.

The equipment was bought on July 27th at Kellards through amazon for a value of 6,000 new, I received it and I tested it, I recorded some hours and then I put it back in its box, I estimate that it has 9 months warranty.

I bought the equipment to rent it but since I could not rent it I am selling it below its value. It has no problem, works perfectly as expected, has no scratches or marks and is practically new.

With the camera is included everything that came with it: EF mount, LANC cable, Davinci Resolve Dongle, Side Handle plus a new Shape plate for V-Mount batteries and the adapter for SSD, all this costs about 6.250 without the tax and I just want 5,300 so you can save almost 1,000 dollars.

I have invoices of everything and I can deliver the camera personally if you live in Philadelphia, New Jersey or New York so you can check the equipment before buying, it can also be through paypal as long as you cover the charges of the transaction (only Paypal in USA).

If you need more information or more detailed photos you can send me a message or write me to my personal email: estereomedia@gmail.com

Romig González

Re: Ursa Mini Pro For Sale

PostTue Nov 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Bump!

Return to Off-Topic