New Zealand is not Australia!

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

NITRO

New Zealand is not Australia!

PostTue Apr 09, 2013 3:33 am

Hi - I was happy to see that you have New Zealand under locations for yoursite, but horrified that you give us prices in Australian dollars!

Despite their PM's best efforts to treat NZ as an island state of Aus, we're not!

Do you need a New Zealand distributor?

Robert RED

Re: New Zealand is not Australia!

PostTue Apr 09, 2013 8:49 am

Hihihi ;0)

To err is human

TAKE CARE

::::::::RED::::::::
Every Day is a drop of Life
Email: red@robertred.ch
Facebook: facebook.com/followRobertRED
Vimeo: vimeo.com/channels/robertred
BMDCC Channel: Vimeo: vimeo.com/channels/bmdcc

cbtlr

Re: New Zealand is not Australia!

PostWed Apr 17, 2013 7:02 pm

As a kiwi please DON"T hand out distribution rights to a KIWI in NZ, we get ripped off by our own with everything there, we have to support Mom and Pop stores hense the reason you'll never see a ZARA, GAP, APPLE RETAIL, ABERCROMBIE, ETC ECT store in NZ, the Mom and Pop stores sell sh*t knockoffs of the labels I just mentioned at triple the cost of the real thing.
APPLE thank god a few years ago got around the fact that they aren't allowed to open a retail store in NZ and setup their own online store APPLE.CO.NZ, prior to this we were getting ripped off by RENAISSANCE who owned the Apple distribution rights for 20 years, now renaissance has to sell for the APPLE price. Apple.co.nz ships from Aussie.
We're not a rich country like switzerland, NZ is poor as s h it.
We pay around $400-600NZ for a pair of diesel jeans in New Zealand thanks to NZ company Paris Texas that owns the NZ distribution rights.
Protel own the distribution rights to Apogee gear hense the reason no one in NZ buys Apogee not at twice the price it should be, thanks for f ucking that up Protel.
£1 for a loaf of Vogals bread in the UK, $5 in New Zealand (£3)
Nespresso Pod in the UK 20pence, NZ $1.00 (50pence)
Please Black Magic either open up a shop or sell through Apple.co.nz or kiwis just buy everything from B&H don't give your hard earned money to kiwi ripoff merchants that own the ditribution rights, why help these cheats payoff their Devonport mortgages.
But we have the cheapest BIG MAC in the world and as long as thats cheap we're inexpensive in NZ right!
Makes me sad when I go watch bands play and I see kiwi kids having to use **** Aria guitars they bought for what a basic fender costs outside NZ.
Lastly Black MAgic if you hand out distribution rights to a kiwi company please make sure you specify the Retail Price, we shouldn't have to pay more than Britain which we always do, you brits think they get ripped off all the time compared to the USA and EU prices, you guys have it good, in NZ try and buy food, clothes, electronics, real estate in NZ and the wages and salaries in NZ are appalling (we don't have unions!) NZ is certainly not Australia - 320 days of sunshine a year in Aussie vs 75 days of sun in NZ (no wonder Kiwis are so aggressive) there's a dark side to NZ man! most kiwis are too laid back, overweight and stones to really ponder on why they don't have any money but atleast they can eat like drones at MacDonalds, plenty of cheap meat in NZ though and one of the highest cancer rates in the world as a result.

No Kiwi Black Magic distributors Please!!!!!! Buy all your gear through JRR Shop or B&H kiwis.

Return to Off-Topic