For Sale OLYMPUS 14-35MM F/2.0 ED SWD ZUIKO ZOOM LENS w/MFT

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Denny Smith

For Sale OLYMPUS 14-35MM F/2.0 ED SWD ZUIKO ZOOM LENS w/MFT

PostSun Dec 02, 2018 1:57 am

For Sale OLYMPUS 14-35MM F/2.0 ED SWD ZUIKO ZOOM LENS in Excellent Cond. with Oly MFT Adapter $850. So you are ready to use thismlens on any MFT mount camera. It would be perfect on the new Pocket Cinema 4K.

The Olympus 14-35mm f/2.0 ED SWD Zuiko Zoom Lens is a high-performance everyday zoom lens that features an ultra-bright fixed f/2.0 aperture throughout its entire zoom range. Designed as the flagship lens in the Digital Zuiko series, this lens covers an equivalent to 28-70mm in 35mm SLR terms. With its unique f2.0 aperture providing bright viewing with a sharp subject and a soft blurring of the background, with a wounderful smooth bokeh.

This lens is perfect for Cinematography, and has a much sought after cinematic image quality and 3-D snap to its images. You can use this lens on any MFT Camera, with the included Olympus MFT adapter, so you are set to go. This is a perfect lens for the new Panasonic GH5/S or Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, both of which have full width sensors in 17:9, and this lens will cover the extra width without any issues.

This zoom is Parfocal, it holds the focus while being zoomed on most MFT Mount Cameras tested this on my Panasonic AF100A (which is also for sale, see separate listing and the BM Micro cameras in addition to my Olympus Pen F. The lens also has true direct coupled manual focus, not focus by wire, with near and inf. stops, so repeatable focus pints can be Pulled. I am also including a removeable folkow focus gear and a custom soft case for the lens
Denny Smith
SHA Productions

Return to Off-Topic