Can anybody tell me what this 8k action camera is about?

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Wayne Steven

Can anybody tell me what this 8k action camera is about?

PostTue Apr 16, 2019 2:42 pm

Found this strange video, but no other details. 8kp30 34mp, 150 min. A LOG-C LUT. Does anybody know anything about this?

aIf you are not truthfully progressive, maybe you shouldn't say anything
bTruthful side topics in-line with or related to, the discussion accepted
cOften people deceive themselves so much they do not understand, even when the truth is explained to them

Xtreemtec

Re: Can anybody tell me what this 8k action camera is about?

PostTue Apr 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Looks like a very early concept stage render. Might not be serious at all as there is no brand name anywere..
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Wayne Steven

Re: Can anybody tell me what this 8k action camera is about?

PostWed Apr 17, 2019 2:03 am

I tried looking up the guy, but didn't find a connection. So, I don't know a plan, a hope or other. Pretty surprised that somebody hadn't released non 360 degree things based on this, but the sensor market has been strangled. Therw is a xompa y who likes to control standards, which is probably why we haven't seen preliminary 8k products in general much. If the standards support has been held back, why make products. But 2017 was enough of a delay.
aIf you are not truthfully progressive, maybe you shouldn't say anything
bTruthful side topics in-line with or related to, the discussion accepted
cOften people deceive themselves so much they do not understand, even when the truth is explained to them

Return to Off-Topic