extreme 3d decklink card dropping frames, please helps,

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Junior Ikenwa

extreme 3d decklink card dropping frames, please helps,

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 am

i enjoyed Extreme 3d card for a while and suddenly it began to drop frames, i use to capture blackmagic uncompress video hd1080i 50 and it was ok and suddenly
have this problem of dropping frames during capture, I've spent a hell of money trying to solve this problem, i change my hard disc from black edition Raid 0, to Verociraptor Raid 0 configuration, change my motherboard , Rampage 111 asus, i use PCIe 16 slot, bought quadro 5000 nvidia graphic card, the problem is still there, how can i solve this problem,
my spec, win7 64 bit, 12 gig ram, 1x2 verociraptor raid 0 hard drive, Rampage 3 Asus Motherboard,
nvidia quadro 5000, graphic card, core 17 processor 990, premiere pro. avid studio, pinnacle studio,
davinci Resolve, Daz studio4, prodad adorage, photoshop elemnet 9,
please can someone advice me what to do, if the problem is from the card ,Thanks

Junior Ikenwa

Please experts, help those with zero knowledge

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 pm

My question is this,

I have bmd card extreme 3d, during capture, media express can only detect , pals, Mpeg video format, and 8 bit uncompress 1080i 50, whlie many formats cannot be detected, please can someone help me with little advice , is there any specific codec i need to install and how get them?? secondary, during capture with adobe premiere pro and media express, uncompress file 1080i 50, it keep dropping frames , please advice if my plea touched your heart, Im still learning, thanks
hdd Raid 0 configuration

Return to Getting Started