List of what i need

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

ittzy

List of what i need

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi I´m very new at this but could someone help me with a list of ALL the things I need to buy to be able to broadcast a small productions of 4-5 cameras and audio, so all the technique, which cameras, computers and so on.

this would help me a lot i been searching for a easy solution.

big thanks from sweden :D

creofun

Re: List of what i need

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 12:48 pm

ittzy wrote:to broadcast

Broadcasting for cable networks or streaming (trough CDN) into WWW(internet)?

ittzy

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 7:17 am

Streaming

Liam Kennedy

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 8:23 am

I must admit your request comes across rather odd. You give us very little information on what you actually want / what your environment is (Mac/PC) what you want to do. It comes across as if you have done no research what so ever. I would recommend you spend at least some effort in documenting what you want to be able to do first. The recommendations will be much better and you will get a better response as a result.

That being said.. here is something to get you started.

1) 4-5 cameras (Consumer grade? Professional? HDMI? SDI?)
2) ATEM TVS or 1ME or 1ME 4K or 1ME Production 4K
3) Broadcast Panel 1ME (hardware control panel)
or
4) Control computer of some kind (software switcher running the ATEM Software Control)
5) Audio Mixer of some kind
6) Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ 2496 (add audio delay + has other cool and relevant audio features)
7) Encoding computer of some kind (to run FMLE or Wirecast) or something else depending on how you will be streaming)
8) Capture card or device of some kind to capture the Program Output of the ATEM that is compatible with whatever encoding computer you will use (different options depending on Mac/PC/Laptop/Desktop)
9) cables of various types
10) microphones of various types
11) HARD WORK (do some research... read up on at least some of what I have referenced above).
ATEM 1/ME, TVS, Hyperdeck Studio, Fujitsu Lifebook NH751 USB3

Return to Getting Started