Intensity Shuttle w/ Thunderbolt Setup Problems.

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Paint iLy

Intensity Shuttle w/ Thunderbolt Setup Problems.

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 3:58 am

Macbook Pro 13" i5 8GB Ram 350GB HD
Running Mac OS X 10.6.8
--
I'm having a problems setting up the device and I'm trying to connect my Xbox360 via HDMI.
Currently i have the TB connected to my MBP and HDMI"in" coming from the xbox and HDMI"out" going into my TV.

I have my xbox set on 720p and the "System Preferences" set on input: HDMI Video+Audio" / "Set default video standers as: HD 720p 59.94"

Media Express is set on "Project Video Format: HD 720p 59.94". "Capture File Format: Quicktime Uncompressed 8-Bit YUV" Dropped frame timecode is CHECKED.

All other check boxes are NOT CHECKED.

With the following setting selected I see Video from the Media Express application but the Video is flickering and there is no sound. (the sound bars do show up on ME). Also the display is not being exported out of the HDMI"out" by TV shows no signal(every once and a while i will get a VERY fast video flicker on my TV)

I just unboxed the product today and downloaded all software and drivers from the website. I am a bit frustrated any assistance would be great please help me resolve my problem.

Paint iLy

Re: Intensity Shuttle w/ Thunderbolt Setup Problems.

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:20 am

BUMP

Joshua Helling

Blackmagic Design

Re: Intensity Shuttle w/ Thunderbolt Setup Problems.

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Can you try using the 720p60 setting? Which would probably be closer to what the XBox 360 is putting out in this case.
Joshua Helling

Director of World Wide Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to Getting Started