Infinity Pro & HDMI

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Jean Pierre Guérin

Infinity Pro & HDMI

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 pm

I work with FCP 7,0,3 on a Mac Pro early 2009, 2 x 2,66 GHZ Quad-Core Intel Xeon, graphic Card NVIDIA GEForce GT 120 512 MB, system Lion 10,7,5.
To capture video from VHS or from a TV box, I used successfully a VHS output loaded with a Infinity Pro using Desktop video 9.2.1.
But recently to work with more versatile tools, I bought a video converter that can receive input signals from composite to HDMI including sVHS, VGA a.s.o. On output there's a one way HDMI. From de TV box to the video converter, I used a sVHS cable and naturally Output from de box and input in the infinity is HDMI cable.
I installed DekstopVideo 9.6.8 and opened it. But the panel is grey with he information : no system required.
So I launched FCF 10,7,5 but what configuration I chooses, There was no perfect match. I reinstall 9.2. 1 unsuccessfully.
If I connect the HDMI from the box to my screen, it's perfect so why the card or the drivers can't do the same thing ?
An answer would be appreciated.
Thank You
Jean-Pierre Guérin :evil:

Return to Getting Started