INTENSITY PRO LOTS OF ISSUES....HELP!

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Arrabida

INTENSITY PRO LOTS OF ISSUES....HELP!

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Hellou Forum people! Im here as a last try before exploding my two Intensity Pros PCIex HDMI Cards with C4...or dinamite, not sure yet.

I'm having all kinds of problems with this product, the "support" provided by BM was to say the least, not helpfull (im being very educated and calm!)

I have and Intel Media Series DH55TC Mother Board with 4GB DDR3 Kingston memory and a Geforce 8400GS, Seagate sata HD (1TB) and i want to make two Intensity pros PCIex x1 work on this hardware using Windows 7 32 bits. this mobo haves two PCIex x1 Working fine.

First of all, i do make this two card work PERFECTLY in an older system: Intel DP35DP Core 2 Duo 3Ghz 4GB DDR2..... running Windows 7 32 bits. NO ISSUES! i work with WIRECAST and all work under this hardware.

Now... THis DH55TC its also Media series and Newer and haves an Core i5 760 2.80Ghz meaning that its faster than the other hardware were things DO WORK. BUT... it just wont work. The first problem was that only one intensity was reconized by windows as new hardware, back than i could install one of the intensity fine, and it worked, but two he just wont see it.... i figure it out (ALONE WITH NO HELP FORM BM) that the chipset configuration at intel DH55TC has an PCIex ASPM option that was ENABLE, i disable this and the system starts to see the two cards! GREAT! At this moment all did work, the drivers were alredy installed and all windows 7 did was add the new hardware and the two were there perfect. But for my misfortune the HD broke for unknown reasons... so i buy a new one (1TB) reinstall windows from scratch thinking that it was by all mean a good thing cuse now i would have a clean system running everything....but no. i was mistaken. Now the hardware still sees the two intensity but i just CANT INSTALL THE DRIVERS! the newer driver 9.7 wen it comes almoust done he asks for an update, i clic OK and he thinks a little bit a than.... he tells me that some error prevented from updating the firmware and i should try again after reboot. I reboot and the PC freezes, it will not reboot, i do it manually. wen it comes back the system is slow and glitchy and he always trys to do this update that never gets done. and i cant shutdown or reboot. only manually. the older driver that comes with the card 9.5 something is worse! it gives me blue screen. the not so old driver 9.6 also asks for update and just wont finish, same as the 9.7 driver. if i say NO and dont update and disable blackmagic updater so it wont bother me...well it works but the system will not reboot or shutdown LoL and the system gets slow and unrealiable. I did all Windows 7 Ultimate updates its SP1 with ALL UPDATES installed. Does Intensity has issues with Nvidia drivers? or realtek? cuse my video card is nvidia and my sound onboard is realtek.... I already alternate the BM cards slots at the mobo. several times. i already try to install one of them alone but it just happents the same. Old Driver 9.5 = blue screen / New driver 9.7 = does not finish install update firmware and that probaly corrupts the whole installation. thats my problem! Hardware does see the card or cards and it does worked before i change the HD. Any thoughs?

I'll would love some help here!

Cheers from Brazil!

Leandro Arrábida: Video Editor for www.ipgmrj.com.br

Return to Getting Started