Best for audio...

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Tom Bellamy

Best for audio...

PostFri Mar 03, 2017 10:19 am

Hi there

I'm really keen to buy the Web Presenter as it seems perfect for what I need but I have read comments here about the audio being bad and it is putting me off.

I'm looking to broadcast live sessions for musicians and bands. I will pre mix the band in Pro Tools and will therefore just need a stereo in for audio and to start with just 2 different camera inputs for the visuals.

By the sounds of it, the audio signal on the Web Presenter isn't very stable and the quality isn't great?

Can anyone offer me any advice? I would love to hear from you. I'm very new to this so my knowledge is very limited. I have lots of enthusiasm though :-)

I posted this on another thread about the Web Presenter but I didn't get a reply so I hope it's ok that i've created a new thread here.

Thanks!

Tom

Denny Smith

Re: Best for audio...

PostFri Mar 03, 2017 6:29 pm

BM has stated they are aware of the audio issues, and have a solution (firmware update) in the works to correct it. So I would contact your dealer, and see if he will extend the return time to allow BM to fix the issue?
Denny Smith
SHA Productions

Return to Getting Started