Creating and Connecting a Live Production Studio

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Jeff Ayers

Creating and Connecting a Live Production Studio

PostFri Apr 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Hello, everyone, I am looking for some help in connecting my live broadcast studio. I am really new to all of this but plan on creating content for Facebook and YouTube Live, specifically a stream of a podcast, as well as streaming Twitch down the road.

I have recently purchased the ATEM Television Studio HD, the Web Presenter, and the Hyperdeck Studio Mini. I will be using these along with the New Tek VS-100 Talk Show Skype box, and a Canon camcorder. Plus, the podcast is recorded on a Mackie ProFX 8v2 board going into a ZoomH6.

Basically, I want to make sure I get the right cords, cards, and connectors to use with all of this tech and hook up everything the best and right way possible. I would love any and all help from this community in making sure I hook up my studio the right way and hopefully purchase all the cords and accessories I will need while I wait for fo the pieces to be shipped to me.

Return to Getting Started