Reslove Doesnt Sync Audio properly

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Daniel Rivers

Reslove Doesnt Sync Audio properly

PostSun Aug 20, 2017 11:53 am

Hello everyone!

I have just downloaded Resolve 14 beta and got my first serious problem with it. It doesnt sync the damn audio correctly at all! I have tried several projects where I have recorded video and audio on camera as a 1st audio source and audio on zoom h5 as a second audio source. Premiere syncs them flawlessly, with no hiccup. Resolve says that the sync was done (I use auto-sync based on waveform) but when I drag audio clips onto the timeline - they are all OUT OF SYNC. That is terrible and I just cannot work with Resolve cos of that. Can someone explain me whats going on with that sync?? I am very frustrated right now. Never used Resolve before, but I really liked its features and wanted to try to switch from Premiere. Right now it seems impossible to do with such a broken audio sync in Resolve.

Troy Hall

Re: Reslove Doesnt Sync Audio properly

PostTue Aug 22, 2017 4:03 am

Following
Bear

Daniel Rivers

Re: Reslove Doesnt Sync Audio properly

PostMon Sep 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Solved in Resolve 14 final version. Gladly.

Return to DaVinci Resolve