Download broken, Website error in angular!

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

frenziedGhoul

Download broken, Website error in angular!

PostWed Jan 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Hello. I would love to try your product. But I cannot. When I clicked Windows download, the box that pops up is missing the dropdown for Countries. Since i'm a software developer, I checked the console in chrome and saw that the GetCountries() call is failing. This is making it so that no one can download your software. Please update me when it's fixed, thank you!

Error details if you need it: 502 error coming from: blackmagicdesign.com/api/v1/model/en/countries

(Bad Gateway)

frenziedGhoul

Re: Download broken, Website error in angular!

PostWed Jan 31, 2018 6:47 pm

I should mention - in the interim, is it possible to get a direct message with the link to the zip file? TY.

Xtreemtec

PostWed Jan 31, 2018 7:34 pm

And what did you try to download?

I just tryed 3 different downloads from the support section.. No problem at all.. Must say i'm running firefox. ;)

I just get the popup with fill out screen.. Go left down to download only and download starts..
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV, ATEM TVS HD, 1M/E 4K, 2M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Hyperdeck Studio Mini, SONY FS7 4K, Ursa Broadcast 4K

David Tymon

Blackmagic Design

PostWed Jan 31, 2018 7:55 pm

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the report.

Our website has been experiencing a few attacks lately and this error you received was due to the most recent one. This attack has now been dealt with and you should no longer experience any issues.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
David

frenziedGhoul

PostWed Jan 31, 2018 8:38 pm

Woot! I can confirm that this is no longer an issue.

Just for more information:

I tried using Chrome, Edge, and IE. All had the issue. I did not try FF, but suspect it would be the same since it was a server side issue.

I immediately noticed that now when trying the countries were populating allowing me to continue.

Return to Getting Started