Producer at Super Deluxe in need of URSA Mini Pro Samples

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Callum_from_NJ

Producer at Super Deluxe in need of URSA Mini Pro Samples

PostMon Apr 30, 2018 8:23 pm

Hey Guys,

New to this message board, but figured this is the best place to find what I'm looking for.

I am a Senior Producer at Super Deluxe (weird internet video company). We currently shoot on FS7, FS5, A6500 and A7s. We're not loyal to Sony, it just seems to have worked out that way. I have been pushing our head of Post and Post Production to consider giving the URSA Mini Pro a try, because I personally want to see if they would work for us, and selfishly, to see if they would work for some of my personal doc projects as well.

I have searched through vimeo for some of the top results for the URSA Mini Pro, but they mostly seem like camera tests, as opposed to actual docs/narrative/internet videos shot on the URSA Mini Pro. I want actual videos to show to Production. We're looking to buy several more cameras in preparation for hiring on new filmmakers, and to me, the Mini Pro is the most appealing camera given our budget.

If anyone works in a similar internet video company and can offer insight into benefits of URSA Mini Pro workflow, that would be amazing! Please send links! Thanks all!

Xtreemtec

Re: Producer at Super Deluxe in need of URSA Mini Pro Sample

PostTue May 01, 2018 8:30 am

You might enjoy the Look what i shot thread >> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4848&start=1600 For a lot of good videos made with BMD cameras. ;)
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Callum_from_NJ

Re: Producer at Super Deluxe in need of URSA Mini Pro Sample

PostFri May 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Xtreemtec wrote:You might enjoy the Look what i shot thread >> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4848&start=1600 For a lot of good videos made with BMD cameras. ;)

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you!

Return to Getting Started