intensity Shuttle Mac OS

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

D-Gruger

intensity Shuttle Mac OS

PostSat Aug 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Hello,

I'm puzzled here, I have another one of these on a MacBook Pro which has a USB 3.0 connection. I recently purchased a new MacBook Pro that has only USB C connections so I purchased a device for it that has 2 USB 3.O connections.

My question is when I try to install Desktop Video Installer, it gives me this error "This installer requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to run."

my MacBook Pro is currently up to date and is running "macOS High Sierra, Ver 10.13.6". Processor is 2.8 GHz intel Core i7 with 16 GB 2133 MHz Memory. Graphics is Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB

What I don't get is why does it tell me 10.5 or later when I'm running 10.13?

For what ever reason, this all set up on the other machine just fine.

Ive searched and searched for just the device driver and can't find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

-Dave

Eric-Jan

Re: intensity Shuttle Mac OS

PostTue Aug 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Did you try to remove the software driver 1st ? there's a un-installer with the BMD software,
then install the new (downloaded) driver/software, from the website, also i remember now something about a special setup/procedure just for this, conserning the new MAC OS, there should be enough info on the BMD forum about this.
Intensity Shuttle, ATEM Mini, Video Assist 5"(mini USB), Hyperdeck ShuttleHD,Analog to SDI mini-converter, software: Davinci Resolve 15 on Sierra, Resolve 18 on Catalina. (Using Apple OS 32 & 64 bit on different MacBook Pro's

Return to Getting Started