Intensity Shuttle Changing Frames to 59.94i

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author
Interlacer

Intensity Shuttle Changing Frames to 59.94i

PostThu Nov 15, 2018 10:44 am

Hi Black Magic Forums

I'm investigating an issue with Interlacing. I've just had a look at the Media Express software and it seems that no matter what seeting I chose the software always reverts to the 59.94i - all by itself.

I've complied some screenshots from earlier today - any help here? Is it the driver or the software :?:
Attachments
BM-ChANGING SETTINGS.jpg
BM-ChANGING SETTINGS.jpg (105.85 KiB) Viewed 919 times

Xtreemtec

Re: Intensity Shuttle Changing Frames to 59.94i

PostFri Nov 16, 2018 10:39 am

What are you trying to do? Capture or playback?

For capture Media express will fall back to source input resolution and framerate.

For playback you might want to check your output settings in Desktop Video application.
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

PattingtonSloth

PostFri Nov 16, 2018 11:01 pm

I am actually having a similar issue with the Intensity Pro 4K doing the same thing.

For a live stream I have 3 Intensity Pro 4K for multi-cam set up (Canon VIXIA HF G40) and one of them is working correctly allowing me to connect at 1080p but the others 2 will only take a 1080i signal.

This granted, is while being connected to Streamlabs OBS. I have tried playing around with all the setting and done all I can think of other then disconnecting the cards and putting them back in hoping that might reset them.

Eric-Jan

PostSun Nov 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Beware that Davinci Resolve does not do de-interlace rendering, only the Studio version will do that.
Intensity Shuttle, ATEM Mini, Video Assist 5"(mini USB), Hyperdeck ShuttleHD,Analog to SDI mini-converter, software: Davinci Resolve 15 on Sierra, Resolve 18 on Catalina. (Using Apple OS 32 & 64 bit on different MacBook Pro's

Return to Getting Started