Copyright

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

manuelsufrado

Copyright

PostSat Feb 09, 2019 5:29 pm

I've got a question: Am I allowed to use parts of your video "Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K ‘Nature’" ((link: https//www youtube com/watch?v=oAbB4dQOz4I) youtube.com/watch?v=oAbB4d…) ?

Thomas Seewald

Re: Copyright

PostTue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 am

This is primary a user forum. So I would sugest to ask your question directly to Blackmagic support by email....
thos-berlin - Thomas S e e w a l d

manuelsufrado

PostFri Feb 15, 2019 7:12 pm

Thomas Seewald wrote:This is primary a user forum. So I would sugest to ask your question directly to Blackmagic support by email....
Well at the support I have to quote my city, my telephone number, my product, etc. Is there an email where I don't have to answer these questions? (Well if this was bad english I'm very sorry :D)

Eric-Jan

PostSat Feb 16, 2019 10:54 am

Well if you put it like that....you maybe already know the answer... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Intensity Shuttle, ATEM Mini, Video Assist 5"(mini USB), Hyperdeck ShuttleHD,Analog to SDI mini-converter, software: Davinci Resolve 15 on Sierra, Resolve 18 on Catalina. (Using Apple OS 32 & 64 bit on different MacBook Pro's

SDUSTT

PostTue Feb 19, 2019 2:10 pm

You won't be able to without permission.

Eric-Jan

PostWed Feb 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Maybe you can, you only should mention the details of the source material, being Blackmagic Design, hardware, and used codec, you should not be secretly about your credentials, if you want to use the source material legally, Copyright is all about legality, and permission from the owner, and not about anonymity, shouldn't be to difficult to understand. :shock:
Intensity Shuttle, ATEM Mini, Video Assist 5"(mini USB), Hyperdeck ShuttleHD,Analog to SDI mini-converter, software: Davinci Resolve 15 on Sierra, Resolve 18 on Catalina. (Using Apple OS 32 & 64 bit on different MacBook Pro's

Return to Getting Started