thanks for the tests!!!!

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

onematchproductions

thanks for the tests!!!!

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Im new to High end Film cameras, all of the tests have helped me out so much! I dont have a ton of lenes or experience but i watch every video on vimeo, I see what lens, what they used to grade everything. i look up the price verse what i can afford. I bought the Fotasy Silver 35MM F1.7 TV for 25 bucks and i get it in the mail tomorrow cause a test a guy did shooting himself making coffee. Ill get better lens as i grow but i just wanted to say thanks. I've learned a ton. I'm shooting some shorts and ill post them but i couldnt have done it with out your help..

I got the pocket cam and its sooooo awesome. I cant wait for the 4k tests in like 5 years :lol:

Daniel

Natal

Re: thanks for the tests!!!!

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Hope you enjoy your new hobby as a tester!! ;)

onematchproductions

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 6:38 pm

I wrote a series of screenplays that tie together and was going to go to a production company but then i figured why not do it myself. I record and produce bands, i do photography why not try film. So got a bunch of actors sold them my ideas, I got a director and i got a good cam and hopefully it will turn out great, everyone has to start somewhere. Hopefully Ill start shooting soon. I do wish i knew more people in Houston that did film that would help alot.

dan

Thomas Schumacher

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Sounds great, Dan!

Good luck and keep us updated.
https://www.gernemehrfilm.de/

Worzel Gummidge

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 3:30 am

Makes a change to hear a grateful attitude rather than somebody moaning in another thread about tests. :roll:

Paul Kapp

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 6:17 am

Worzel Gummidge wrote:Makes a change to hear a grateful attitude rather than somebody moaning in another thread about tests. :roll:

+1

Return to Cinematography