Support to BMD from Indie Film Community

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Darko Djerich

Support to BMD from Indie Film Community

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 12:13 am

Not everyone will agree and some have valid points to complain and be not so excited.
However, my experience is been amazing with BMCC EF camera, in fact as aspiring filmmaker,
I have been truly excited and it still hasn't worn off for last 4 months, in fact it only gets better.
Power of Resolve 10 and BMCC coupled with great glass and stable editing machine is just next level
for us Mortal Fools.

Now, getting all bits together from software drivers to expensive anamorphic lens, piecing all bits together as well as getting best from Resolve takes time ,but boy, isn't this rewarding experience in the end.

My critic to BMD would be better communication to customers and members about new products
they have right to know even if realty is not great it help us work around this and be more patient,
so yes , we are all grown ups and can understand obsticles it may occur.

Apart from that, I can state that this is awesome and truly exciting company that has placed real power of cinema camera in our hands for next to nothing and this is something I badly needed for decade
and not being able to afford before now.

This is my thanks to BMD to acknowledge their work for indie film community.
Artist
Creative Film Enterprises Pty Ltd
creativefilm.com.au
ARRI Alexa EV, ALEXA Plus, MBP M3Pro, iMac5k i7 48gb AERO 5 OLED rtx3070ti BMD eGPU phase one p40+, UM4.6 ef bmcc ef bmpcc, speed editor, Ultrastudio mini 4k dji Inspire RAW 4K

Return to Cinematography