Camera Shipping Update: 11/7

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Federico Toraldo

Re: Camera Shipping Update: 11/7

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 am

Costa wrote:
Andrew Deme wrote:
Costa wrote:
I'm not. I know it shocks me too!

I have seen many of your posts and you have an excellent sense of humor, but have to say you do seem to consistently come out with more than your fair share of conspiracy theories.

If you had to compliment BMD on just one thing, without an ounce of criticism and in all seriousness...what would it be ?

Good question. I would say price.

Costa, if you cannot find no merit to the BMD, except for the price (maybe), and if you are so full of rage and anger, why are you still here and continue to buy from them? It's not to accuse you or to argue with you, I'm just curious.
Federico Toraldo
Filmmaker & Visual Compositor
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5010387/

Andrew Deme

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 am

To be fair to Costa, the question was...just one thing.....price makes sense.

Costa Louvieris

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:26 am

Andrew Deme wrote:To be fair to Costa, the question was...just one thing.....price makes sense.

Thanks. Exactly i was asked ONE thing and I gave my answer...

nivou

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:28 am

John Brawley wrote:
nivou wrote:Great update Mr. Grant Petty I truly appreciate that; however I could not understand why you didn’t stick with the first assembly or glass supplier who delivered the first batch of sensors which was good. It was about cost cutting? I hope everything work out well so me and many other people around the world can get the BMCC in our hands before 2013. Also I hope that Greece is not at the bottom of the shipping list.

Regards,

Nikos

I think you'll find the glass vendor was changed without BMD's knowledge.

jb

Yes but its BMD’s responsibility. You cannot blame the sailor; the captain is responsible for the boat. Bottom line, with all this delays and issues, I really concern about camera support when it will be finally out there. What will happen if there’s a problem with the camera or need a service, will that be possible, in how many days? I really believe that if something needs to be fixed in the camera, it will be a long wait process.

Federico Toraldo

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:30 am

Andrew Deme wrote:To be fair to Costa, the question was...just one thing.....price makes sense.

Yes, i understood that...but I took his answer as if it was hard to find a compliment to make to BMD ... and then it was also referred to all his other posts. Again, it's just curiosity, really.
Federico Toraldo
Filmmaker & Visual Compositor
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5010387/

John Brawley

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:40 am

nivou wrote: What will happen if there’s a problem with the camera or need a service, will that be possible, in how many days? I really believe that if something needs to be fixed in the camera, it will be a long wait process.

Sure.

I was answering a different question.

If you have a doubt then don't buy it. It's pretty simple. BMD have to earn your trust.

jb
John Brawley ACS
Cinematographer
Currently - Los Angeles

Margus Voll

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:48 am

It seems people are into this camera for wrong reasons ?

What i meant if someone is worrying about service they could get many of them.

One fails you take second one.

At least that is my plan to go to have some more on my shelf.
This is how IT and server people do things, you have some extra on the self to have redundancy.
Margus Voll, CSI

http://www.iconstudios.eu
margus (at) iconstudios.eu
IG: margusvoll

Christian Schmeer

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:50 am

What's done is done. BMD can't undo the past few months of waiting and production issues, but I have a feeling it can only go uphill from here. Let's wait and see. I think the camera is still worth it.
Christian Schmeer - DP / Colourist
www.christianschmeer.com
www.vimeo.com/christianschmeer

Costa Louvieris

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 am

Phoenix28 wrote:

Yes, i understood that...but I took his answer as if it was hard to find a compliment to make to BMD ... and then it was also referred to all his other posts. Again, it's just curiosity, really.

Wow you read a lot into a one sentence answer!

nivou

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:52 am

John Brawley wrote:
nivou wrote: What will happen if there’s a problem with the camera or need a service, will that be possible, in how many days? I really believe that if something needs to be fixed in the camera, it will be a long wait process.

Sure.

I was answering a different question.

If you have a doubt then don't buy it. It's pretty simple. BMD have to earn your trust.

jb

True, though you can't find raw in that price range, and Resolve it's really amazing.

Pete Proniewicz-Brooks

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:59 am

nivou wrote:
John Brawley wrote:
nivou wrote:Great update Mr. Grant Petty I truly appreciate that; however I could not understand why you didn’t stick with the first assembly or glass supplier who delivered the first batch of sensors which was good. It was about cost cutting? I hope everything work out well so me and many other people around the world can get the BMCC in our hands before 2013. Also I hope that Greece is not at the bottom of the shipping list.

Regards,

Nikos

I think you'll find the glass vendor was changed without BMD's knowledge.

jb

Yes but its BMD’s responsibility. You cannot blame the sailor; the captain is responsible for the boat. Bottom line, with all this delays and issues, I really concern about camera support when it will be finally out there. What will happen if there’s a problem with the camera or need a service, will that be possible, in how many days? I really believe that if something needs to be fixed in the camera, it will be a long wait process.

You most emfatically can blame the sailor. This does not absolve the Captain, but just because ultimately he/she is responsible for the end result, doesnt absolve those beneeth him from the consqences of their actions.

nivou

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Margus Voll wrote:It seems people are into this camera for wrong reasons ?

What i meant if someone is worrying about service they could get many of them.

One fails you take second one.

At least that is my plan to go to have some more on my shelf.
This is how IT and server people do things, you have some extra on the self to have redundancy.

Most probably this is how rich people do things. This is not a hard drive; it is expensive equipment, cheap for what is offering but still expensive equipment. Many cinematographers will have a second and a third camera but I don't believe that someone will buy 3 or more of the same camera for redundancy, except is Peter Jackson and is filming Hobbit. It's like you buy two identical cars for redundancy.

Margus Voll

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 12:17 pm

If you buy it for hobby like i will for start then it is ok to have some "down time"
as it will not bring in money initially. Later on i may get second camera and third.

If you have it for jobs and have promise for client then getting second one is reasonable option
(cheapest i think in time sense)
One should make decisions for risk management and not lay it on manufacturer.
Maybe you just drop your camera or you will loose it on airplane?
It does not have to be tech problem but still a risk.
So some of the risk lays on you also.

3000 camera with 1-3 day support plan would be really unreasonable.

Mostly i think it would take week or two for repair or exchange for any of stuff you buy today
dos not matter what it is on "consumer" level.
Mostly is the question of delivery speeds from parcel companies not the product makers
as far as i see it.

Others may have other ideas about support etc. but i see it all comes also with a cost
like with some hi end tech usually is. You will have replacement in 2 hours BUT with price tag.
I have seen it done in server farms when HP guy walks in, makes some magic an voila.

In the end of the month there is bill that will not fit your post locker by far.
Would you like that ?
Margus Voll, CSI

http://www.iconstudios.eu
margus (at) iconstudios.eu
IG: margusvoll

nivou

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Pete Proniewicz-Brooks wrote:
nivou wrote:

You most emfatically can blame the sailor. This does not absolve the Captain, but just because ultimately he/she is responsible for the end result, doesnt absolve those beneeth him from the consqences of their actions.

I agree with you but my point is that I will not be the one who will blame the sailor. What I was trying to say is that the captain/manager/ceo etc. is finally responsible for the people underneath him/her. He/She will blame the sailor not me. The sailor is his/her choice and is responsible for his/her action. What the supplier did was unacceptable and I believe that BMD would have changed the supplier if it was that easy buy it's not. I’m not personally trying to blame anyone but I’m not taking for granted everything I hear or read. The truth is someway in the middle.

wcapps1

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Random wrote:Get a refund and find Jesus.

Ha ha, this place is a hoot!
Wayne Capps
Reserve Productions
www.ReserveProductions.com

Eric Santiago

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:13 pm

wcapps1 wrote:
Random wrote:Get a refund and find Jesus.

Ha ha, this place is a hoot!

Haha I woke up to this mess ;)

I cant wait till everyone has their camera and the heated arguments are back to "my stick is bigger than your stick!!" posts ;)

Random

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:17 pm

image.jpg
image.jpg (15.86 KiB) Viewed 41186 times

Biggest bunch of retarded "point-making" i've ever seen.

c.carlos.n

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Random...

YES!!!!!
Carlos E Núñez

bhook

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Laugh or cry all you want to but I still want at least an inkling of an idea what "full volume" is. :?:

Pete Proniewicz-Brooks

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:31 pm

mhood wrote:Laugh or cry all you want to but I still want at least an inkling of an idea what "full volume" is. :?:

for most 10, but this one goes up to 11........

bhook

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:51 pm

mhood wrote:Laugh or cry all you want to but I still want at least an inkling of an idea what "full volume" is. :?:

Billy Gibbons won't touch an amp that doesn't go up to 11. Bugs Henderson used to get all his amps modified to at least 11...some higher.

:o

taapo

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Argh, all the complainers - please ... get a frikkin life. Don't beat a broken horse, it won't run faster that way.

I was frustrated as well, I have complained in the past, I was angry. But there are two things you can do:

* Shut up and wait
* Go buy a RED One or EPIC

I shut up and wait. Some of you do have so much time on their hands to complain on this forum (and BMCUser) that I'm actually start to wonder if you are not rotten-spoiled kids that want to "play director", instead of being serious cinematographers looking for the best camera for the best buck.

If you can't understand the s--- BM is going through at this moment, you can't survive in any industry with that attitude. They f---ed up by not calculating all these things in, but what can they do more than trying to fix it? Come to your house and stroke your ego?

Seriously, get a life.
Last edited by Christine Peterson on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Profanity

Pete Proniewicz-Brooks

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:17 pm

mhood wrote:

Billy Gibbons won't touch an amp that doesn't go up to 11. Bugs Henderson used to get all his amps modified to at least 11...some higher.

:o

For a consultancy fee I can get you one that goes to 12.... (hides Tip-Ex bottle on table) :P

Costa Louvieris

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:37 pm

taapo wrote:I shut up and wait. Some of you do have so much time on their hands to complain on this forum (and BMCUser) that I'm actually start to wonder if you are not rotten-spoiled kids that want to "play director", instead of being serious cinematographers looking for the best camera for the best buck.

This spoilt kid finds it hard not to browse the forum whilst waiting for his Avid MC renders to complete... I'm so sorry I should maybe read a book on how not to be spoilt instead. I apologise my lord.

taapo

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Costa, once upon a time in the past I agreed with you ... when the first delay started. Then I found out it's futile to keep complaining. You just clutter this forum every frikkin minute with your stance on how BMD should do things. We have heard you, loud and clearly ... believe me.

Indeed, I'd rather have you read a book than having BMD closing this forum thanks to your bitching and moaning. When my stuff renders, I continue working on other stuff on another or the same workstation. Since you seem to have only one workstation which crumbles under the load of rendering, it's maybe a good idea to revise your business strategy and earn more money for a second station instead of complaining on this forum? Just a thought, my lord.

* Btw, since you reacted so swiftly I directed my stance towards you. It's not only you probably, but I have no time to wade through pages of venom to find out who I should target ;)

Costa Louvieris

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:00 pm

taapo wrote:Costa, once upon a time in the past I agreed with you ... when the first delay started. Then I found out it's futile to keep complaining. You just clutter this forum every frikkin minute with your stance on how BMD should do things. We have heard you, loud and clearly ... believe me.

Indeed, I'd rather have you read a book than having BMD closing this forum thanks to your bitching and moaning. When my stuff renders, I continue working on other stuff on another or the same workstation. Since you seem to have only one workstation which crumbles under the load of rendering, it's maybe a good idea to revise your business strategy and earn more money for a second station instead of complaining on this forum? Just a thought, my lord.

* Btw, since you reacted so swiftly I directed my stance towards you. It's not only you probably, but I have no time to wade through pages of venom to find out who I should target ;)

Thanks for the advice. We actually do work for the educational sector which pays less money than normal corporate or broadcast stuff, but we like to give something back to the community in which we live so it is a choice to go down this route. Do we have more money for another workstation? Not right now, but we don't need one. My work colleague works on the other one! If you think I do not work hard enough then please feel free to say that, but I do not mind as I know this is not true.

Thanks for your response.

Edit - and if you can't get my sarcasm in my posts maybe you need to go "book learning school" as Joey from friends once said:)

Anyways, back to work see you at the next update!

David

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Taapo, I sympathise with you completely . But might I point out the friends and foes list in the control panel of your account. It's awesome! I found it the other day and now I LOVE this forum.

Of the 120 or so comments on this thread already, I can only see about 30 of them. All lovely enforcing comments.

This place is nothing but daisies and sunshine for me!

Though in all honesty I am partial to denial.
David Daniel
Dilettante

bhook

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:10 pm

David wrote:This place is nothing but daisies and sunshine for me!

And pretty irrelevant to the conversation if you're only reading a quarter of it, huh?

:lol:

taapo

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Costa wrote:Thanks for the advice. We actually do work for the educational sector which pays less money than normal corporate or broadcast stuff, but we like to give something back to the community in which we live so it is a choice to go down this route. Do we have more money for another workstation? Not right now, but we don't need one. My work colleague works on the other one! If you think I do not work hard enough then please feel free to say that, but I do not mind as I know this is not true.

Argh, no reasoning with an over-educat(ed/ing) troll. Nice to know that you have the freedom to spend the little money you have as an organisation ... on time that allows you to bitch and moan on issues you can't control. I hope at least that you are not funded by taxpayers money ...

taapo

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 pm

David wrote:Taapo, I sympathise with you completely . But might I point out the friends and foes list in the control panel of your account. It's awesome! I found it the other day and now I LOVE this forum.

Of the 120 or so comments on this thread already, I can only see about 30 of them. All lovely enforcing comments.

Oh, nice tip. Finally I can get rid of the clutter. Thanks!

Costa Louvieris

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:14 pm

taapo wrote:
Costa wrote:Thanks for the advice. We actually do work for the educational sector which pays less money than normal corporate or broadcast stuff, but we like to give something back to the community in which we live so it is a choice to go down this route. Do we have more money for another workstation? Not right now, but we don't need one. My work colleague works on the other one! If you think I do not work hard enough then please feel free to say that, but I do not mind as I know this is not true.

Argh, no reasoning with an over-educat(ed/ing) troll. Nice to know that you have the freedom to spend the little money you have as an organisation ... on time that allows you to bitch and moan on issues you can't control. I hope at least that you are not funded by taxpayers money ...

Nice to know you have the time to reply to me as well. What's your excuse? So sorry I offended you I thought you'd realised the comedy behind my posts...

David

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:19 pm

taapo wrote:
David wrote:Taapo, I sympathise with you completely . But might I point out the friends and foes list in the control panel of your account. It's awesome! I found it the other day and now I LOVE this forum.

Oh, nice tip. Finally I can get rid of the clutter. Thanks!

It's awesome.... though sometimes a little confusing. I mean this is a thread about ponies, right?

Oh, I LOVE ponies!!!! :lol:
David Daniel
Dilettante

melissa lancaster

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's so nice to know what's goin on. :) we appreciate it. Any idea if the new sensors work great how man cameras you guys can get out before the end of the year??? :D

taapo

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 pm

David wrote:Oh, I LOVE ponies!!!! :lol:

Oh no ... don't make me add you to my foes list.

Christine Peterson

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Guys, please don't call each other names.

When you signed up for this forum, you agreed not to post anything "abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, or threatening." I know you're frustrated, but please treat each other with respect.
Christine Peterson

(Previously Community Relations Manager for Blackmagic Design)

RockhopperVFX

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Thanks for explaining in detail what is going on and why, I would happily pay an extra 10 pound on top of the camera to pay for a legal fighting fund. As a class action against the manufacturer of the sensors. For me the camera is not a toy but something that is practical for my purposes and to have the proverbial carrot dangling all this time has caused me a great deal of stress.

Before the camera came along I spent hrs of time trying to find the right combination of equipment to do the exact job the BMD does. For the last week I have resumed that search as I had lost confidence in BMD.

Hopefully BMD gets the parts in and starts shipping soon and as an idea resellers should give you a list of clients waiting for there camera. The camera should have a first edition plate on it. In years to come the first edition cameras will have some more value, as part of the BMD history. A sort of medal of tolerance for your customers. Or something to say thanks for hanging in there. We the guys on the ground waiting patiently are your clients. The sensor company needs the proverbial kick up the ----. As for your PR team I really feel for them and hope that they dont suffer from the trolls and the impatient that haunt these sites.

I will have a BMD, however still looking for that camera combo so I can earn tokens to live.

Rich

RBiCreative

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Grant: Good open communication. I'm staying with Blackmagic all the way. Nut we all really want and need these cameras. I hope your team will stay involved in the production process until this gets resolved. Others don't feel the same urgency. This is important to the company's reputation and its future.

Good job in a difficult situation.
RB

Soeren Mueller

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 5:51 pm

RockhopperVFX wrote:The camera should have a first edition plate on it. In years to come the first edition cameras will have some more value, as part of the BMD history. A sort of medal of tolerance for your customers. Or something to say thanks for hanging in there.

+1 ... thats a nice idea, that would be really awesome!

rawCAM35

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Art Roberts wrote:Message to Mr Perry

Dear Sir, in all sincerity, you have let your customers down. This is because they have noticed a trend in this kind of behavior regarding some of your previously released products; the BMCC is no different. Look, there is no doubt you always have a good idea about a product, and your hunch has worked well for you, but this is not the way to run a successful manufcturing company - despite its size. Blackmagic will be better off if they hire a competent CEO to look into these shortcomings, of course you will still remain as the brain of the company with whatever title you so desire. As a tip I will leave you with this advice - that definitive technicalities and modalities are worked out - well ahead of time, with all third parties involved held to their bonds, even before product announcements, bearing in mind the company's reputation. Yes, other companies like Red also did it, but thats no excuse to keep your customers in suspense like this. You mean, even after detecting sensor errors in the second batch, you still trusted and allowed them time to detect what the actual issue was. In the words of Donald Trump, "YOU ARE FIRED".

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."
Justice O'Connor

Luke Armstrong

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

rawCAM35 wrote:
Art Roberts wrote:Message to Mr Perry

Dear Sir, in all sincerity, you have let your customers down. This is because they have noticed a trend in this kind of behavior regarding some of your previously released products; the BMCC is no different. Look, there is no doubt you always have a good idea about a product, and your hunch has worked well for you, but this is not the way to run a successful manufcturing company - despite its size. Blackmagic will be better off if they hire a competent CEO to look into these shortcomings, of course you will still remain as the brain of the company with whatever title you so desire. As a tip I will leave you with this advice - that definitive technicalities and modalities are worked out - well ahead of time, with all third parties involved held to their bonds, even before product announcements, bearing in mind the company's reputation. Yes, other companies like Red also did it, but thats no excuse to keep your customers in suspense like this. You mean, even after detecting sensor errors in the second batch, you still trusted and allowed them time to detect what the actual issue was. In the words of Donald Trump, "YOU ARE FIRED".

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."
Justice O'Connor

+1

Grant Petty deserves some respect. Blackmagic Design is his company, he founded it, and he is the best man to run it given his engineering background. I'm less than pleased with the situation but he and his employees don't deserve this kind of abuse.
Luke Armstrong - Digital Compositor
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4274789/

rawCAM35

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Luke Armstrong wrote:+1
Grant Petty deserves some respect. Blackmagic Design is his company, he founded it, and he is the best man to run it given his engineering background. I'm less than pleased with the situation but he and his employees don't deserve this kind of abuse.

BMD is a very successful company, they are coming up with new innovative products almost every two months that benefits so many users because of its quality and low price, that will tell you something about their successful management.

It it easy to criticize a management and how it could have been done better but it will be totally different story when you are in the their spot and dealing with a situation like this.

BMD started with no help from a bank or rich individual and became one important company, very inspiring.

http://www.theage.com.au/small-busin...925-26ih7.html

Melvin Harris

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Glad to know the issues.
Good to know people are still excited and motivated to get this system.
Good to know people are still passionate about the camera.
I'm a MFT pre-order but I was a EF until the alternative mount was announced, so I have a little breathing room.

The rest of you are ridiculous.

Kholi Hicks

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 8:38 pm

For certain, Blackmagic employees and representatives must have the kind of thick hide that most of the people in this creative industry should have.

Regardless, there's allowing free speech and being understanding of frustrations, and then there's outright verbal abuse and harassment. A number of you would be making new accounts with fake emails and IP addresses if this were my house (and calling me a Nazi as usual) because you'd definitely be put out to pasture after showing your tail here.

As Dante would say to his brother Vergil after a fight... "This is why we can't have nice things."

Some of you are actually adults, with responsibilities, family, children; aged. You should truly be ashamed.
Kholi Hicks

bhook

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Kholi wrote:For certain, Blackmagic employees and representatives must have the kind of thick hide that most of the people in this creative industry should have.

You don't usually get to pick your customers...Your customers usually pick you.

Beanzvision

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Maybe a new sensor supplier is needed?

Taikonaut

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Luke Armstrong wrote:Grant Petty deserves some respect. Blackmagic Design is his company, he founded it, and he is the best man to run it given his engineering background. I'm less than pleased with the situation but he and his employees don't deserve this kind of abuse.

Grant and his team may be innovating engineers and good at it and I agree he does deserve some respect in that context. Now being an engineer does not automatically means being a sound businessmen running a factory overseeing top down mass production of a popular product, that requires another set of skills outside of being an engineer. So in those context BMD management falls well short of doing a good job.

TBH I think the BMC simply got too big for a small company like BMD to cope and when it comes to manufacturing it literery fell at the first hurdle. OK it the sensor company goofed up but it is BMD the one who should have made sure nothing like this should happen well in advance and I put that down to inexperience. Even if the sensor issue is solved there is a big question mark over how many cameras they can make to fulfill all the pre-orders.

rawCAM35

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 12:15 am

Taikonaut wrote:Grant and his team may be innovating engineers and good at it and I agree he does deserve some respect in that context. Now being an engineer does not automatically means being a sound businessmen running a factory overseeing top down mass production of a popular product, that requires another set of skills outside of being an engineer. So in those context BMD management falls well short of doing a good job.

Do you know how many other products were successfully developed, manufactured and distributed by BMD ?, do you think that was just a pure luck and management was not required ??

Thomas Tamura

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 12:18 am

Grant and BM
thanks for the explanation. That is the kind of details most of us want.

Dimitrios Papagiannis

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 12:28 am

Grant

Of course we would rather hear the truth than be dealt a classic "Apple" type of corporate response of non-responsible rhetoric. And I am sure that many feel like they are glad that you have let us know what is going on. Nonetheless I believe the question should be...

Grant, if you had pre-ordered a BMCC, what would you expect from Blackmagic as acceptable compensation for this ordeal.

Jason R. Johnston

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 1:03 am

Dimitrios Papagiannis wrote:if you had pre-ordered a BMCC, what would you expect from Blackmagic as acceptable compensation for this ordeal.

Really?
JASONRJOHNSTON.COM | CINEMATOGRAPHER | DIRECTOR | EDITOR | COLORIST
RED Komodo | DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.5 | 2023 MacBook M2 Pro 14
PreviousNext

Return to Cinematography