Official "Look what I shot!" Thread

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

MKUltraPrimes

Re: Official "Look what I shot!" Thread

PostThu May 02, 2024 4:55 pm

This music video

Omar Mohammad

PostSat May 11, 2024 7:19 am

First time using Dji RS4 Pro, it’s another learning curve.

I don’t know how to underexpose terrace’s view, it’d have looked much better.

Edit:

I used power windows and tracker. I managed to get underexpose exteriors.

Last edited by Omar Mohammad on Sat May 11, 2024 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacBook M3 Pro 16”, 18 GPU cores, 36GB RAM, 1TB | Sonoma 14.4.1
BMCC6K | Sigma 12-24 f4 | Canon 50 f1.8 | Sigma MC-21 | DJI RS4 Pro
DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.6

Videobegin

PostSat May 11, 2024 10:17 am

Jukka Tallinen wrote:Trailer for my documentary Hatching Eagles.
Few films today attract me because I like, entertainment cinema and cinema that makes you vibrate. . . The story of this human adventure really makes you want to see the film.

Florent Piovesan

PostTue May 14, 2024 1:26 pm

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would share my cinematography reel here as 99% of it was made with Blackmagic Cameras:

This reel includes both commissioned and personal work and features a mix of documentary, commercial and travel content.
These are the shots that I am most proud of whether it is for their composition, colour or movement.

As always I feel very lucky to have been involved in so many different projects around the world with amazing people and brands.

Hope you enjoy this selection and let me know if you have a favourite shot :).

Let me know if you have any questions :).

Cheers,
Flo
https://www.oftwolands.com
Cameras: OG BMPCC, BMPCC6K, BMPCC6K PRO, BMCC6K
Past: UMP4.6K, BMPCC4K
Computers: Mac Studio M1 Max & MacBook Air 15 M2

timbutt2

PostTue May 14, 2024 11:21 pm

Florent Piovesan wrote:Hey everyone,

Just thought I would share my cinematography reel here as 99% of it was made with Blackmagic Cameras:

This reel includes both commissioned and personal work and features a mix of documentary, commercial and travel content.
These are the shots that I am most proud of whether it is for their composition, colour or movement.

As always I feel very lucky to have been involved in so many different projects around the world with amazing people and brands.

Cheers,
Flo
Dude! Beautiful! Really lovely images. You inspire me to travel more. However, I’d definitely want to travel with the bigger URSA Mini Pro. How much was that primarily the Pocket cameras? Would hiking to some of those spots be worth lugging an URSA Cine with Vespid Primes? Or, maybe the new DZOFilm Arles Primes? Either way, light and nimble better?

It’s a great reel! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"I'm well trained in the art of turning **** to gold." - Tim Buttner (timbutt2)

Cameras: URSA Mini Pro G2 & Pocket 6K Pro
Past: UM4.6K, P6K, BMCC 2.5K
Computers: iMac 5K (Mid 2020) & MacBook Pro Retina 15.4in (Mid 2018)

Florent Piovesan

Re: Official

PostWed May 15, 2024 8:04 am

Flo[/quote]Dude! Beautiful! Really lovely images. You inspire me to travel more. However, I’d definitely want to travel with the bigger URSA Mini Pro. How much was that primarily the Pocket cameras? Would hiking to some of those spots be worth lugging an URSA Cine with Vespid Primes? Or, maybe the new DZOFilm Arles Primes? Either way, light and nimble better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Thanks so much for the positive feedback mate!!

90% is the Pockets, I much prefer them for traveling/outdoor. I did take the Ursa on some mountain spots especially with a car but I would always prefer the BMPCC6K for hiking etc. The 6K Pro is the best imo and I always use Canon Zoom lenses for speed and a light setup too.
I would only use the Ursa instead if the sole purpose of traveling was to capture the location and you could plan around that. When I went to Iceland for example I could have had the Ursa 12K instead because you can drive so close to the main locations and it's safe too :)

Florent Piovesan

Re: Official

PostWed May 15, 2024 8:05 am

timbutt2 wrote:
Florent Piovesan wrote:Hey everyone,

Cheers,
Flo
Dude! Beautiful! Really lovely images. You inspire me to travel more. However, I’d definitely want to travel with the bigger URSA Mini Pro. How much was that primarily the Pocket cameras? Would hiking to some of those spots be worth lugging an URSA Cine with Vespid Primes? Or, maybe the new DZOFilm Arles Primes? Either way, light and nimble better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for the positive feedback mate!!

90% is the Pockets, I much prefer them for traveling/outdoor. I did take the Ursa on some mountain spots especially with a car but I would always prefer the BMPCC6K for hiking etc. The 6K Pro is the best imo and I always use Canon Zoom lenses for speed and a light setup too.
I would only use the Ursa instead if the sole purpose of traveling was to capture the location and you could plan around that. When I went to Iceland for example I could have had the Ursa 12K instead because you can drive so close to the main locations and it's safe too :)

AlwaysWritePat

PostWed May 15, 2024 12:40 pm

wanted to test out the davinci for iPad to edit something, so i just cut together a quick teaser for a short I did solo.

Previous

Return to Cinematography