URSA MINI 4k - Cfast 128 Lexar Problem

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Lele Petrigliano

URSA MINI 4k - Cfast 128 Lexar Problem

PostMon Jul 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Good morning, I have been using for over a year the Ursa mini 4K and today, for the second time since I got the camera, I had the following problem.
I bega a shooting and after 3 hours I made a first backup of the video footage.
After an hour I started to record again and as I went on I checked the clips from the camera to check the focus. At the end of the shooting I took the CFAST and I connected it to my MacBook Pro to do the backup and all of the video footage I had starting from the first backup and on was gone. I only have the first part of the shooting, so the first backup, but I always checked the videos from the camera after I recorded them and just before the backup, and now it's all gone.
How can I solve this problem? The camera tells me the correct amount of missing shooting time but on the CFAST it tells me that there is only 37GB of space taken on a 128GB CFAST.
Please help me

Czardas Wang

Re: URSA MINI 4k - Cfast 128 Lexar Problem

PostTue Jul 11, 2017 2:56 am

Sorry it might not be helpful, but the problem sounds like file system (like index) corrupted. The data inside may still exist. Have you tried Lexar rescue software or other programs like R-Studio?
Wise Advanced / Business Development / Taiwan

Return to Cinematography