Please make new audio option

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

FrankApollonio

Please make new audio option

PostFri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 am

Can you please add an option the always records the scratch track. Even when recording to clrbtoo. Id rather have two audios then none. Ive been really bad at setting it to in camera for scratch after going from jobs with audio guys to not having an audio guy.

It should be an option

Tim Schumann

Blackmagic Design

Re: Please make new audio option

PostFri Aug 18, 2017 8:12 pm

On URSA Mini Pro if you are running an XLR into XLR1 or XLR2 you can set the other channel to record from the inbuilt Camera Mic left, Camera Mic right or Camera Mic Mono. So you have three options for your scratch track.

It is already an option.

thomas bruegger

PostFri Aug 18, 2017 9:13 pm

this happened to me also few times, forgetting to swith xlr to internal. always recording internals to seperate audio channels or a separeate wav file would be nice.
Thomas Bruegger / garage5 GmbH
www.garage5.ch

FrankApollonio

PostSat Aug 19, 2017 12:39 am

Tim Schumann wrote:On URSA Mini Pro if you are running an XLR into XLR1 or XLR2 you can set the other channel to record from the inbuilt Camera Mic left, Camera Mic right or Camera Mic Mono. So you have three options for your scratch track.

It is already an option.

thats great for people with the pro... i have the less cool 4.6k one. didn't expect you to drop a new camera 6 months after I got mine...

Return to Cinematography