BMPCC example footage

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Jan Kels

BMPCC example footage

PostSat Dec 09, 2017 9:15 am

Hey everyone!

I am looking for example footage shot with a Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera. Not any productions or final movies - I want to get my hand on some raw or prores footage to try out grading before I buy the camera used.

I found old sources but all download links no longer work. Do you know a source that is still working? Can you possibly share some short clips of different targets in CinemaDNG and ProRes HQ?

Thanks,
Jan

YaoKong

Re: BMPCC example footage

PostThu Dec 14, 2017 10:32 am

Hi Jan,

I am new here as well and been searching around for well over an hour until I finally found actual samples, here:
EDIT: turns out I am not allowed to post URLs, whats the URL button for then? anyway, just google "matt scott visuals mtsdownloads"

Most importantly the one called Detective Desk (click on the image below, link leads to mega.nz which hosts the sample), which was shot in RAW, which is what I am primarily after. The blog author also wrote some interesting articles about the BMPCC along with some tutorials, for example one where he shows his workflow grading that "Detective Desk" in Resolve. Strongly recommended, especially for beginners like me.

Best regards,
yao kong

Return to Cinematography