Ursa Pro G2 reaches Europe

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

David Hutchinson

Ursa Pro G2 reaches Europe

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 1:39 pm

Well good to hear that my G2 is posted and arriving tomorrow. looks like European supplies are starting to flow.

MishaEngel

Re: Ursa Pro G2 reaches Europe

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 2:09 pm

Looking forward to your findings..

AbdoulUK

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Great stuff. What supplier are you using?

Dan Keeble

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 11:51 pm

G2 arrived in Europe a couple of weeks ago. I got the first one in the UK on 14th June and have been loving it so far! :D
www.flud.digital

David Hutchinson

PostTue Jun 25, 2019 9:33 am

Interesting Dan, I'd not heard of any other in the UK... you must know someone! :-) :D

Abdoul I always use RCBLogic as my suppliers of Blackmagic equipment, However they only have 1 ...and I put my name down on the day The G2 was announced. They got their first one in yesterday and gave me a call. It sounds like supplies are extremely tight.

Really pleased it has come now as I'm filming a seabirds documentary and they leave to go back out to sea in a couple of weeks. I've left all the in flight shots hoping to do them at 150/300 fps, just need some decent weather now - it's foggy and raining here in East Yorkshire.

I do love the Ursa Broadcast for wildlife the crop works really well with full frame 600mm lenses and the only things missing are High Frame Rate and BRAW. Although the picture quality with cDNG is really beautiful coming back to the office each day with 1-2TB of cDNG footage just takes forever to copy and back-up.

FYI RCB Logic https://rcblogic.co.uk/ Tel: 01494 782834 speak to Rene or Anna. Highly recommended.

Willem Timmersma

PostTue Jun 25, 2019 1:15 pm

My g2 is ready to ship! Ordered at CVP.

Ed_Mantle

PostTue Jun 25, 2019 4:43 pm

David Hutchinson wrote:Interesting Dan, I'd not heard of any other in the UK... you must know someone! :-) :D

Abdoul I always use RCBLogic as my suppliers of Blackmagic equipment, However they only have 1 ...and I put my name down on the day The G2 was announced. They got their first one in yesterday and gave me a call. It sounds like supplies are extremely tight.

Really pleased it has come now as I'm filming a seabirds documentary and they leave to go back out to sea in a couple of weeks. I've left all the in flight shots hoping to do them at 150/300 fps, just need some decent weather now - it's foggy and raining here in East Yorkshire.

I do love the Ursa Broadcast for wildlife the crop works really well with full frame 600mm lenses and the only things missing are High Frame Rate and BRAW. Although the picture quality with cDNG is really beautiful coming back to the office each day with 1-2TB of cDNG footage just takes forever to copy and back-up.

FYI RCB Logic https://rcblogic.co.uk/ Tel: 01494 782834 speak to Rene or Anna. Highly recommended.

Would be great to see some footage if you get some decent weather and are able to share.

MishaEngel

Return to Cinematography