Absurd comparisons

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

kalinska

Absurd comparisons

PostFri Jul 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Here and there on the forums we constantly see comparisons that are meaningless (example: bmpcc 4k between a red 6k and a Gh5). These devices are absolutely not comparable because they are completely different (sensor, format, resolution etc ...) It's like comparing the OS of windows and Apple ... Stop finding problems or disadvantages there or there is none. This is the happiness of youtubers detractor of the pocket 4k who are a pleasure in breaking it. And then how important the ursa is a little less red than the pocket 4k or more yellow than the Gh5, since we can make up for these tiny differences with the color calibration. It's a bit like cDNG and Braw. Personally I do not see any difference between the 2, even with high magnification, but the hardcore purists of this or that format will always find the detail that kills the other!
And if we chose one model rather than another, it is above all that we like it.
We have wonderful tools in our hands, so do not destroy them by finding here and there defects and disadvantages compared to others.
It was just a little joke, because a little fed up of "I know everything and there's only me who's right"
Ryzen 7-3800 - 48 Go - Win10 Pro X64 1809 - x BMPCC 4k /ATEM - Resolve Studio 18.6.2 - Decklink / Intensity Pro 4K - Nvidia 1080ti 537.58 et Nvidia 1660ti 528.49

Colourberry

Re: Absurd comparisons

PostSat Jul 20, 2019 1:28 am

Pocket4k
Windows OS
No religion
And the Band Journey

In that order :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to Cinematography