DaVinci Resolve Lite: No "Calculate timecode at" and audio

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Lance Redman

DaVinci Resolve Lite: No "Calculate timecode at" and audio

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 3:03 am

Havign two issues right now as i go thru the tutorial book that accompanies DaVinci lite.

1. In the manual, page 123 "individually syncing clips in the timeline" it says to change a parameter on "Calculate Timecode at:" under the Conform Option page of the project settings. However, in my version this setting is not there. Has this changed since the printing of the manual? And does this have anything to do with my next issue

2. I can't seem to be able to find any of my audio media thru the media finder in order to add it to do some testing on syncing audio to video. I also can't seem to find the "set the audio panel mode pop up menu in the media page to Dailies" option. I see on the right hand top side in the audio section a button that i changed to "dailies" but that doesn't seem to be doing anything. I still can't seem to find any of the audio thru DaVinci on my computer.

thank you very much for your time in advance :).

Return to DaVinci Resolve