DaVinci 10 User interface problem

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

David 3

DaVinci 10 User interface problem

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 11:51 am

Hello.

I'm running DaVinci 10 on a 15'' 2011 MacBook Pro with AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB, and the 1680 x 1050 Display. I am grading an independent feature film since 3 months now and everything is working fine.

Only today DaVinci somehow switched the User Interface so it doesn't fit the MacBook Pro 15'' screen anymore.
I pressed "View - Show Window Frame" and then the "+" button, so I could manage to bring it back to fit the screen. But it doesn't stay like it used to do. How can I make it stay as a fixed window like before, without the upper window borders?

When I pressed "Reset UI Layout" it went back to the regular "fixed" screen of DaVinci, but it was again out of the display and does not fit the screen unfortunately.

I then have to press "Show Window Frame" again in order to hit the "+" button again to make it stay on the screen for the time I run the project. As soon as I restart, it doesn't stay on the display again.

Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

David

peroguita

Re: DaVinci 10 User interface problem

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 1:35 pm

I Have the same problem with my Macbook Pro Retina, but i have never received any feedback from Blackmagic or from any other user in this forum...

Return to DaVinci Resolve