Blackmagic Cloud Presentations website anomaly

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

maxvfx

PostMon Mar 18, 2024 1:02 am

Dear BMD
I am thrilled to inform you that I have decided to incorporate Cloud Presentations into my teaching curriculum. However, I have been experiencing some roadblocks lately, which have been preventing me from doing so. The site lately is not showing the comments and markers section on the right! I have to collapse the left sidebar and resize the browser window to a small size for it to become visible! This is happening in both MS Edge and Chrome! See the Attachments, please.
BMDPRES_01.jpg
BMDPRES_01.jpg (88.68 KiB) Viewed 368 times

BMDPRES_02.jpg
BMDPRES_02.jpg (193.35 KiB) Viewed 368 times

I am positive that with your assistance, we can overcome these challenges and make this new initiative a success. Your expertise in this area would be invaluable to me, and I am confident that together we can create an exceptional learning experience for my students.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Paul Camilleri

maxvfx

PostSat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 am

I found out what was happening and solved my problem. It was an extension that I have installed which takes notes online on videos being watched! Just uninstalled the extension and now everything is working fine again!
So if something weird is happening while working with BMD presentations first check the browser extensions you have installed!
I would like to see more developments on this platform because it is becoming useful in my sector. I will post requests in due course!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to DaVinci Resolve